Show simple item record

dc.creatorBond, Trevor James
dc.date.accessioned2008-04-28T16:24:06Z
dc.date.available2008-04-28T16:24:06Z
dc.date.issued2008
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/2376/1391
dc.description.abstractSilver Lake is the most fondly remembered spot on campus that isn't here anymore. The 1.6-acre man-made lake and The Tanglewood park that surrounded it were covered over in the late 1920s to make room for the Hollingbery Field House and an adjoining track.
dc.languageEnglish
dc.publisherWashington State Magazine
dc.rightsopenAccess
dc.rights.urihttp://purl.org/eprint/accessRights/OpenAccess
dc.subjectWashington State University Campus
dc.subjectLake du Puddle
dc.titleVanished places: Silver Lake and The Tanglewood.
dc.typeArticle
dc.description.citationVol. 7. No. 2 (Spring 2008): 10-11


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • Bond, Trevor James
    Includes biographical information, selected articles, presentations, and other media.

Show simple item record